Christian Music Lovers

A place for Christians to talk about their favorite music, bands, and more.
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share
 

 UGH.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cam42

Cam42

Male
Number of posts : 7
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Reputation : 0
Points : 0

UGH..... Empty
PostSubject: UGH.....   UGH..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 5:58 pm

http://jesusfreakhideout.com/features/ReadersChoice2009.asp
Really? Jon Foreman? Best male singer?
Skillet? Hard Rock?
Sorry, just thought I'd rant... lol hobo

On a side note, these smilies are awful.
Back to top Go down
http://camtheguitarist.webs.com
SHF
Admin
SHF

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-23
Reputation : 5
Points : 1064

UGH..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH.....   UGH..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 9:11 pm

ha. I haven't heard much from John Foreman. Skillet is hard rock if you compare it to most worship bands.

(and we will probably fix the smilies or at least add more. Winking )
Back to top Go down
http://christianmusiclovers.forumotion.net
King
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 157
Age : 29
Location : MN
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Reputation : 8
Points : 935

UGH..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH.....   UGH..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 9:12 pm

Skillet is hard rock, and bordered on nu-metal on Collide. Foreman is good, but hardly the best...and FF5 winning all those is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
computergeek93

computergeek93

Male
Number of posts : 21
Age : 25
Location : somwhere over the rainbow (mmm... skittles...)
Registration date : 2009-02-26
Reputation : 0
Points : 0

UGH..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH.....   UGH..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 12:31 pm

Monkey wrote:
Skillet is hard rock, and bordered on nu-metal on Collide. Foreman is good, but hardly the best...and FF5 winning all those is ridiculous.

ff5 plays a track live. crunk is fun for a party, but i'd hardly call them skilled musicians. luv you to death is the same freakin riff 40X. ugh.
Back to top Go down
King
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 157
Age : 29
Location : MN
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Reputation : 8
Points : 935

UGH..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH.....   UGH..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 2:38 pm

computergeek93 wrote:
Monkey wrote:
Skillet is hard rock, and bordered on nu-metal on Collide. Foreman is good, but hardly the best...and FF5 winning all those is ridiculous.

ff5 plays a track live. crunk is fun for a party, but i'd hardly call them skilled musicians. luv you to death is the same freakin riff 40X. ugh.

I would never call them skilled. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Cam42

Cam42

Male
Number of posts : 7
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Reputation : 0
Points : 0

UGH..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH.....   UGH..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 5:38 pm

SHF wrote:
ha. I haven't heard much from John Foreman. Skillet is hard rock if you compare it to most worship bands.

(and we will probably fix the smilies or at least add more. Winking )
Y'know, Jon Foreman? Switchfoot? real nasal voice.
Back to top Go down
http://camtheguitarist.webs.com
IdontlikeFinalFantasty

IdontlikeFinalFantasty

Female
Number of posts : 32
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-05
Reputation : 0
Points : 6

UGH..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH.....   UGH..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2009, 4:44 pm

Switchfoot is awesome, I love them. Dare you to move, awesome song.
Back to top Go down
Gollum

Gollum

Number of posts : 16
Age : 28
Location : Wisconsin!
Registration date : 2009-02-26
Reputation : 0
Points : 1

UGH..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH.....   UGH..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2009, 2:13 am

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leonsommer
Sponsored content




UGH..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH.....   UGH..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
UGH.....
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Music Lovers :: Bands and Artists :: Christian Bands-
Jump to: