Christian Music Lovers

A place for Christians to talk about their favorite music, bands, and more.
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Share | 
 

 Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ms86_fan



Male
Number of posts : 25
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-09
Reputation : 0
Points : 25

PostSubject: Is it a bird? Is it a plane?   March 9th 2009, 1:24 am

No, it's just Liam from CGR. I clicked the "come here" link in G*AG's sig on CGR and found this.

So yeah.

And how'd all the CGR smileys get here?
Back to top Go down
Gollum

avatar

Number of posts : 16
Age : 28
Location : Wisconsin!
Registration date : 2009-02-26
Reputation : 0
Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird? Is it a plane?   March 9th 2009, 10:47 am

Hello! welcome Happy dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leonsommer
SHF
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-23
Reputation : 5
Points : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird? Is it a plane?   March 9th 2009, 11:40 am

Ok, I know who you are now. Winking

I added them. Thanks for joining. You're our 10th member *balloons*
Back to top Go down
http://christianmusiclovers.forumotion.net
King
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 157
Age : 28
Location : MN
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Reputation : 8
Points : 935

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird? Is it a plane?   March 9th 2009, 12:25 pm

ms86_fan wrote:
No, it's just Liam from CGR. I clicked the "come here" link in G*AG's sig on CGR and found this.

So yeah.

And how'd all the CGR smileys get here?

You shouldn't click on any link, you could crash your computer. Winking


SHF has magical powers with which to move smilies.
Back to top Go down
ms86_fan



Male
Number of posts : 25
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-09
Reputation : 0
Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird? Is it a plane?   March 9th 2009, 8:15 pm

Quote :
You shouldn't click on any link, you could crash your computer
Are you saying I shouldn't trust G*AG, or SHF? Suspect
Back to top Go down
King
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 157
Age : 28
Location : MN
Registration date : 2009-02-24
Reputation : 8
Points : 935

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird? Is it a plane?   March 9th 2009, 9:41 pm

ms86_fan wrote:
Quote :
You shouldn't click on any link, you could crash your computer
Are you saying I shouldn't trust G*AG, or SHF? Suspect
No, but what if someone had gotten into her account and added a bad link?

G*AG and SHf are one and the same by the way. Winking
Back to top Go down
ms86_fan



Male
Number of posts : 25
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-09
Reputation : 0
Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird? Is it a plane?   March 18th 2009, 4:53 am

Monkey wrote:
ms86_fan wrote:
Quote :
You shouldn't click on any link, you could crash your computer
Are you saying I shouldn't trust G*AG, or SHF? Suspect
No, but what if someone had gotten into her account and added a bad link?

G*AG and SHf are one and the same by the way. Winking
I know they're the same!

*coughi'mbackcough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is it a bird? Is it a plane?   

Back to top Go down
 
Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Coleman Mellett and Gerry Niewood Die in NY Plane Crash
» What Is Tweety Bird?
» Guns still blazing, playing the music he loves with a new band

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Music Lovers :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: