Christian Music Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Music Lovers

A place for Christians to talk about their favorite music, bands, and more.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Christians in Public Schools

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ms86_fan

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Christians in Public Schools Empty
PostSubject: Christians in Public Schools   Christians in Public Schools I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2009, 5:52 am

Hmm, kinda hard to go against what everyone else wants me to do (e.g. swearing, inappropriate stuff), but so far, I've battled through the first 6 or 7 weeks of school without much trouble, but it's really hard.

I really don't know whether I should tell them about Jesus or not. Seeing how they all act all the time, they'll treat me like an idiot for sure!

Any tips?
Back to top Go down
SHF
Admin
SHF

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Christians in Public Schools   Christians in Public Schools I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 3:39 pm

Just stay strong in your faith. Don't let the world change your mind on what you believe. It's hard not to do those things because that's what the world wants, and we are all sinners, so it's going to be hard.

I think you should pray about it. Show love to everyone, and if someone asks about it then let them know. Don't deny your faith to someone. If you develop a good relationship with someone then it might be a good idea to talk about if you would like to, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to tell everyone of them about Jesus. Of coarse we want them to know, and if you feel led to, then go ahead and tell them, but I think that they are much more likely to listen to you if you already have a relationship with them.
Back to top Go down
https://christianmusiclovers.forumotion.net
ms86_fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Christians in Public Schools   Christians in Public Schools I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 8:12 pm

SHF wrote:
Just stay strong in your faith. Don't let the world change your mind on what you believe. It's hard not to do those things because that's what the world wants, and we are all sinners, so it's going to be hard.

I think you should pray about it. Show love to everyone, and if someone asks about it then let them know. Don't deny your faith to someone. If you develop a good relationship with someone then it might be a good idea to talk about if you would like to, but I'm not sure it's a good idea to tell everyone of them about Jesus. Of coarse we want them to know, and if you feel led to, then go ahead and tell them, but I think that they are much more likely to listen to you if you already have a relationship with them.
Thanks. A couple of my friends asked me about it the other day so I told them. They didn't think I was a complete idiot or anything like that, but they didn't really seem interested either.
Back to top Go down
SHF
Admin
SHF

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christians in Public Schools   Christians in Public Schools I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2009, 8:20 pm

That's good. Yes it's not too likely that they will be/seem too interested in it if they've heard about it already and don't care much. But maybe you will show them what it's like, or maybe they will become more interested in finding out. Just pray for them and be a good friend to them. Smiling
Back to top Go down
ms86_fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Christians in Public Schools   Christians in Public Schools I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2009, 4:59 am

SHF wrote:
That's good. Yes it's not too likely that they will be/seem too interested in it if they've heard about it already and don't care much. But maybe you will show them what it's like, or maybe they will become more interested in finding out. Just pray for them and be a good friend to them. Smiling
Perhaps bring a friend to this Friday at youth since it's a music night (guitar hero, singstar, etc.)?
Back to top Go down
SHF
Admin
SHF

Female

PostSubject: Re: Christians in Public Schools   Christians in Public Schools I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2009, 12:21 pm

That sounds like an awesome idea. Christians in Public Schools 2950 You should bring that up to a friend or two and see if they're interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christians in Public Schools   Christians in Public Schools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christians in Public Schools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Music Lovers :: Advice-
Jump to: