Christian Music Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Music Lovers

A place for Christians to talk about their favorite music, bands, and more.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany005

brittany005

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-29

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:38 pm

Hiiiiya!! I'm Brittany, a fangirl, and the best friend of a really awesomesauce person on here who told me to join. >.> Em. XD

Well, I love music. I like some songs of each "category" of music. XD So, my music is really mixed up. I love to draw anime/manga style (plus some real-life things), I like to read, write, and hang out with friends (by hang out, I mean, on the internet. LOL).

Ummmm...SO YEAH!!! HI!!! XD
Back to top Go down
IdontlikeFinalFantasty

IdontlikeFinalFantasty

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-05

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:41 pm

AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe. *Points to self* I AM THE FIRST FANGIRL!!! SHE IS THE SECOND!!!!!!! MAWHAAHAHAHA!!!!!! Great to have you here Britt-Britt!!! I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! 2950
Back to top Go down
brittany005

brittany005

Female

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:45 pm

YESH!!! I am the second...BUT!!! We both are the TWO BIG ULTIMATE FANGIRLS. *cough* erm..anyways. thanks!! XD
Back to top Go down
IdontlikeFinalFantasty

IdontlikeFinalFantasty

Female

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:46 pm

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *Nudge* Don't worry people won't think we're freaks here!!!
Back to top Go down
brittany005

brittany005

Female

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:47 pm

*GASP* REALLY??!?!!?!?!?!?! i'm in paradise. XD LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
SHF
Admin
SHF

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-23

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:48 pm

Hi Brittany, I'm Rachel. You should show us some of your drawings! Emily has already posted a few for us to see.

Also if you have any questions let me know. Smiling Thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
https://christianmusiclovers.forumotion.net
King
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-24

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:49 pm

Actually, I think you're both freaks. Winking Welcome to the forum Brittany.
Back to top Go down
IdontlikeFinalFantasty

IdontlikeFinalFantasty

Female

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:50 pm

YUP!!! so we can be as psycho as we WANT!!! *SCreams and runs around* And Tom!! OF COURSE WE'RE FREAKS!!! I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! 2950 I'm a freak, she's a freak, your a freak WE ARE ALL FREAKS!!!
Back to top Go down
SHF
Admin
SHF

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-02-23

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:53 pm

Not quite. Winking We do have a n00b posting policy (it's in the fine print Winking). If you want to be silly you can do that in our randomness section under "fun and games" and make a thread or two, or just talking in the chatbox. Let's keep the serious threads serious though.
Back to top Go down
https://christianmusiclovers.forumotion.net
King
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-24

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:54 pm

In other words, if you don't follow the rules you'll be banned and deleted from thought so fast your head will spin. Winking

(^Thomas has just been waiting for an opportunity to come around! I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! 596679) - SHF edit.
Back to top Go down
brittany005

brittany005

Female

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 11:54 pm

Thanks Tom and Rachel!!! ^^ And, yesh, I will keep serious while in the serious threads. no worries. ^^ *goes to post art* :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!   I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Music Lovers :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: